When it comes to Mother Nature, it pays to be ready for anything — but a broken generator can leave you vulnerable. From simple power outages to certified natural disasters, Houston homeowners are often in the path of wild, unpredictable weather events and their side effects.
Don’t get us wrong — as longtime residents, we know Houston is a terrific place to live, work, and raise a family. You simply must be adequately prepared for what the weather may bring and how it can affect your access to electricity. At Aaron’s Electrical Service, we are here to help!
Contact us online or call 832-791-2935 today!
How To Stay Safe Through Severe Weather in Houston, TX: Fix That Generator!
With a little planning — and Aaron’s Electrical Service reliable home generator repair — you and your family can come through rough Houston weather and electrical outages safe and sound. In the Houston area, we are vulnerable to power outages from:
- Extreme temperatures
- Power company technical difficulties
- And more
At Aaron’s Electrical Service, we’re dedicated to helping our Houston neighbors stay comfortable at home through serious Texas storms and other power interruptions. You never need to wonder where to turn — when your generator won’t work, you can rely on Aaron’s Electrical Service.
When you need prompt, friendly, and expert residential generator repair in the Houston Metro area, contact Aaron’s Electrical Service. Call us at 832-791-2935 now! We proudly service a variety of generator brands, including Generac, Briggs & Stratton, and more!
Signs You Need Backup Generator Repair Service in Houston
Watch for these signs of generator trouble, indicating you need to repair your residential generator:
- Generator startup problems: Your generator may need battery replacement, have broken internal parts, or be suffering from general wear and tear issues.
- Leaking generator: Your generator may be leaking coolant from the reservoir. It might also have an oil or fuel leak from damaged lines. This can make your generator dangerous to operate or cause severe internal damage.
- Generator diagnostic alerts: Generators typically run automatic self-testing to detect mechanical or electrical issues. Bring these alerts to our attention for prompt repair!
- Overdue generator maintenance: We recommend an annual generator checkup from one of our professional electricians. At Aaron’s Electrical Service, we can quickly tune up your generator, so you’re prepared for any power cut.
- Exterior damage to your backup generator: Severe dents or other visible signs of damage indicate that generator inspection and repair may be needed before you can safely rely on your generator again.
Power outages and freak storms can occur without warning. Don’t wait for ominous clouds to form overhead! Contact Aaron’s Electrical Service for Houston generator repair today or call 832-791-2935 today.
Common Generator Problems We Fix in the Houston Metro Area
At Aaron’s Electrical Service, we solve all these generator problems and more to make sure you’re never without crucial backup power at your Houston home:
- Transfer switches or generator interlock kits: We install and repair these safety devices, which connect your standby generator to your home’s electrical panel.
- Code violation correction: Making sure your backup generator is installed up to code is urgent for home and family safety and inspection compliance.
- Generator battery problems: If your generator battery develops sulfate buildup, it can fail. We can check your battery and clean or replace it, as needed.
- Generator coolant leaks: If you notice you’re filling up the coolant often, let our electrician inspect your generator. We can locate coolant, fuel, or oil leaks and make efficient repairs for safe generator operation and to keep your generator in top working condition.
- And more home generator repairs!
We are here for you! Call on the dependable team at Aaron’s Electrical Service to fix your home’s backup generator so you’re ready for anything.
Contact us online or call 832-791-2935.
Schedule Home Generator Repair Service in Houston, TX Now!
Make sure you’re prepared for the next sudden storm, natural disaster, or power loss. Don’t take chances by leaving your family without emergency backup generator power!
Wondering “what to do when my generator needs repaired?” Get experienced generator services in Houston today. To be sure your generator works when you need it most, count on one of our licensed electricians to inspect, troubleshoot, and repair your home generator.
Preserve your peace of mind, and protect your Houston home, with generator repair by Aaron’s Electrical Service. Contact us online or call 832-791-2935 today.
Generator Repair FAQs
What can cause a generator to stop working?
When your standby generator stops working or fails to start, the most common causes are a faulty battery, defective charging circuit, low oil levels, low coolant levels, abnormally low temperatures, or a fuel system failure. When you need an expert diagnosis and fast generator repairs, turn to our team at Aaron’s Electrical Service. We can solve all these problems and more, and we are a Generac-authorized repair provider.
What happens if you overload your generator?
Our Generac standby generators feature overload protection, with a breaker that will trip if an overload is detected. This stops all power from being delivered to your home. To restore power, disconnect the device that caused the overload, then turn the breaker off and back on.
Do you have other questions about your standby generator? Talk to one of our experts in the Houston area today by calling 832-791-2935 or contacting us online.