Your home’s wiring is essential to keeping the lights on. Yet many homes in Harris, Fort Bend, and Montgomery counties have faulty or outdated wiring. Others may need wiring to add a new circuit for an appliance or another upgrade. When you need wiring services, you want Aaron’s Electrical Service.
For expert wiring help in Harris, Fort Bend, or Montgomery County, Texas, call Aaron’s Electrical Service at 832-791-2935 or contact us online.
Our Wiring Services in Harris, Fort Bend & Montgomery Counties
No matter what your wiring needs may be, we can help. Our licensed electricians offer several wiring services, including:
- Aluminum wiring inspections: Aluminum wiring is no longer up to modern building code. If you have aluminum wiring, we can inspect it and ensure it is still safe.
- Underground wiring: Running electrical wiring underground saves space in your yard and makes your home look nicer. It is an excellent choice if you are looking to install outdoor lights and electrical work.
- Appliance wiring: Adding a new appliance sometimes means adding new wiring, and our team can help.
- Appliance circuit wiring: Appliances can sometimes demand their own circuits. Let our electricians add these safely.
- GFCI outlets: GFCI outlets are essential in areas of the home, like bathrooms and kitchens, where water could reach the outlets. We can install these outlets to make your home safer for your family.
- Switches and dimmers: Adding a new switch or upgrading to a dimmer switch requires someone knowledgeable about wiring. Our team can help.
For any wiring concerns in Harris County, Montgomery County, or Fort Bend County, call 832-791-2935 or contact us online.
Emergency Wiring Help in Kingwood and Cypress
At Aaron’s Electrical Service, we are here for you 24/7. If you have a wiring problem that cannot wait, you can contact us for immediate help. We have same-day services for most of our electrical services, including wiring help.
Why Choose Aaron’s Electrical Service for Your Home Wiring Needs
Aaron’s Electrical Service employs a team of qualified electricians who can assist with your wiring needs. Whether you need to upgrade outdated wiring or add wiring for an appliance, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with lifetime warranties. Our friendly, courteous electricians will treat your home respectfully so you can call us confidently.
Schedule electrical wiring help in The Woodlands, Kingwood, and the surrounding communities today. Contact us online or call 832-791-2935 to learn more.
Is aluminum wiring illegal?
No, aluminum wiring is not illegal. However, it is outdated, and the current building code does not allow it. If your home has aluminum wiring, you can continue using it, but if you are building new or adding new wiring, you will need to use a different type of wiring.
Does rewiring a house require removing drywall?
In most instances, you can rewire a house without removing the drywall. However, this does require the help of a skilled electrician.
Can I do my rewiring myself?
This is not recommended, even if your county allows it. DIY rewiring is a risky process, and you could put your home at risk of an electrical fire.
How long does rewiring take?
It can take up to 10 days to rewire a house. The time estimate will depend on the job’s complexity and the home’s size, but you will need to plan some time away from your home during the process.