If your lights are flickering, your breaker keeps tripping, or you are ready to install a new breaker panel in your home, you will want an experienced team of electricians on your side. Aaron’s Electrical Service has licensed and insured electricians ready to provide you with a comprehensive list of electrical services. We serve Harris, Fort Bend, and Montgomery counties and are prepared to provide exceptional service to keep your home functional and safe.
If you need the services of an electrician, call 832-791-2935 or contact us online to learn more.
What Is a Breaker Panel?
Also known as an electrical panel or a circuit breaker, a breaker panel is the power source that provides electricity to your home or place of business. Your internal breaker panel is the connection point between the outside power grid and the wiring within your residence or office. These panels are the primary supply point for all the outlets, lights, and other electrical circuits in your home or business. A breaker panel controls the electricity to your home or business, so switching off the main breaker will cut the energy supply. However, this does not mean that you are eliminating the energy that is flowing to and from the panel. Breaker panels are designed to provide safety because they are supposed to switch off if they detect an electrical overload, also called breaker tripping. Typically, a breaker panel will be a metal panel located in a non-central room in your home or business, like a garage or utility room.
Call Aaron’s Electrical Services at 832-791-2935 or contact us online if your home or business needs breaker panel services in the Houston area!
Breaker Panel Services in Houston & the Surrounding Area
Aaron’s Electrical Service experts are certified and skilled in installing, replacing, and repairing electrical panels in Houston and the surrounding areas. Our services include:
- Panel installation and replacement: Trust Aaron’s Electrical Service to install a new or replace an old breaker panel at your home or business. Our team is dedicated to providing quality service and will provide your residence or office with an electrical panel that will correctly power your space!
- Breaker fuses: Circuit breakers will automatically turn off when they detect a hazardous electrical problem, such as a short circuit. However, if your circuit breaker trips without an apparent reason, an underlying cause may require a skilled electrician to detect. If you are unsure why your circuit breaker keeps tripping, call our team to check it out.
- Arc fault breakers: Arcing is when an electrical current runs in an unplanned route, which can lead to electrical fires. Texas electrical code requires arc-fault circuit interrupter breakers to be installed in homes to shut power off when this happens. Our team of certified technicians can help install or replace your arc fault breakers in both your home and business.
- HVAC circuit services: If you find that your breaker is tripping when you are running heating or air conditioning, you likely need new circuit wiring for these units. The electricians at Aaron’s Electrical Service can wire your home or business for HVAC circuits so that you don’t have to worry about tripping a breaker again.
Electricians in Harris County and Fort Bend County, TX
Whether you want an appliance installed in your Cypress home or are dealing with the need for new wiring for your business in Katy, you need a team of licensed electricians to help with the work. Aaron’s Electrical Service offers a full list of electrical services, including:
- Adding GFCI outlets
- Upgrading electrical switches
- Appliance wiring and appliance circuit installation
- Wiring upgrades
- And more!
To ensure your home is safe and protected, ensure you always have electrical work done by a qualified electrician. Our team includes licensed, insured, and bonded professionals ready to serve your family well.
Reach out to our Katy, Cypress, and Kingwood, TX, electrical pros by calling 832-791-2935 or contacting us online.
Emergency Electrical Services in Harris and Montgomery Counties
Electrical emergencies are not something you can afford to ignore. If you have a serious electrical problem in your home, then you are at risk for a fire or other damage to your home. Because electrical lines run behind walls and underground, you can struggle to spot and diagnose the problem. Our emergency electricians can come to your home and find the issue quickly, so you can get things back in good, working order again.
Call 832-791-2935 for emergency electrical services in The Woodlands, Katy, Cypress, and Kingwood, Texas.
Why Choose Aaron’s Electrical Service?
When you need electrical help, you have many choices to consider, but only we offer 24/7 emergency service, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and same-day services. Our friendly, courteous electricians offer lifetime warranties on our services, which gives you peace of mind that you are hiring the best. Electrical work is not something to leave to chance, and with Aaron’s, you can be confident it is getting fixed well.
Call us at 832-791-2935 or contact us online today to schedule a breaker panel installation, replacement, or repair.
Breaker Panel FAQs
What are the different types of electrical panels?
The main types of electrical panels are main breaker panels, fuse boxes, main lug panels, sub panels, and transfer switches. All of these are used to control the flow of current to your home or business in different ways. The experts at Aaron’s Electrical Service can explain the purpose of each panel and its intended purpose.
What do all the switches in my breaker panel control?
If your breaker switches are not labeled, it might be a good idea to turn these switches on and off to determine which parts of your home or business they control. Once you have figured out what each switch is controlling, label each of the switches so that they are easily accessible next time a circuit trips.
Why are my breakers constantly tripping?
Regularly tripping circuit breakers are a sign of poor electrical wiring. Occasional tripped circuits are rarely a problem, but if it happens regularly, it may indicate a critical issue and fire risk.
What are the most common electrical issues?
In both homes and businesses, the most common electrical issues are:
- Circuit breaker problems
- Electricity surges
- Outdated wiring or non-functioning outlets
What is considered an electrical emergency?
You will want to call for emergency electrical help if you are noticing:
- Burning smells from outlets
- Sparks from outlets, switches, or dimmer switches
- Outlets that suddenly do not work
- The appearance of a short circuit